Sneha Anil Jadhav
5 Skincare tips to keep skin healthy
6 January 2022
Your face is your identity, Not only is healthy skin is big part of looking your best, but it also makes you look and feel healthier. The skin is the largest organ of the body, Skin acts as a waterproof, insulating shield, guarding the body against extremes of temperature, damaging sunlight, and harmful chemicals. No matter what your skin type is, a daily skin care routine can help you maintain overall skin health and improve specific concerns like acne, scarring, and dark spots. So here are some tips to make your skin healthy.
1. Cleaning your face:Cleansing is the first step of all skincare routines and is beneficial in a number of ways. If not cleansed properly, dirt and pollution accumulate at the surface of your skin and could potentially contribute to breakouts, dehydration and ageing. Cleansing facilitates the removal of dirt and oil. Day the skin on your face is continually covered with bacteria, pollutants, viruses, dirt, and dead skin cells. Cleansing will remove all these impurities on the surface of skin. Cleansing helps manage pH levels of the skin.
Cleansing Maintain a clear skin & Boost hydration. For best results you should wash your face twice a day.Always use mild face wash to removing dirt without over drying and irritating the skin.
2. Drink enough water: Drinking water and keeping the body hydrated is not only good for your health as it aids digestion and circulation of nutrition, but it is also good for your skin. Plentiful water consumption can give you healthy and younger-looking skin. Drinking enough water can do wonders to your skin health and leave you with radiant skin. The amount of water you should drink in a day depends on metabolism, weight, height and your daily routine. Generally, adults should drink between 5 and 8 glasses of water everyday, and even more if needed. Always make sure you are drinking at least six glasses a day to stay hydrated and healthy. From helping your skin maintain elasticity, to reducing wrinkles and fine lines, water can do amazing things for your skin and for your overall health.
3. Moisturize daily: Regularly using lotion and moisturizer should be a part of any good skin care. If you think like oily skin doesn’t need moisturizer then it’s completely wrong. Moisturizing is very important for all skin types. Its keep hydrate your skin. Using the right kind of moisturizer for your skin can help maintain its balance. Make sure you’re choosing a moisturizer that works for your skin.
4. Eat healthy food: Fruit and vegetables contain powerful antioxidants that help to protect skin from the cellular damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin C is also a super antioxidant. It is needed to support the immune system, promote radiant skin and help blemishes heal properly.On the other side, some foods seem to be associated with skin damage. For example, some research suggests that a diet high in processed or refined sugars or other carbohydrates and unhealthy fats promotes skin aging.
5. Choose your skin care products wisely: Before you consider buying any over-the-counter skin care products, there are a few basic facts about your skin you must know, like your skin type, allergy to specific ingredient. No one knows your skin better than you. Always prefer paraben and sulphate free products. Do not buy Products that contains any harmful ingredients let your skin breathe; do not irritate it with the overuse of cosmetics.
Overall in the world of luxurious skin care products with lot of chemicals, try to use organic and homemade skincare like besan, haldi, multani mitti, raw milk, etc. because its safe for your skin, its healthy and easily available at home.
It will be great, if you share your view on above write-up.
Your content has been submitted. Please refresh page to see comment