Good Medicine for Healthy life
• What is good medicine?
• Why good medicine is necessary for all?
• Good medicine includes choosing to...
What is good Medicine?
Good Medicine is more than the medical or healthcare system , seeing a great doctor or physician, taking a prescription, having surgery or getting treatment for your body.
• Good medicine is about how we live
• The Choices we make
• And how we take care of ourselves everyday
Good Medicine is about making choices to live in a way that looks after your body physically, emotionally and mentally.
Why Good Medicine is necessary for all?
Good Medicine is mandatory for living healthy life. Good medicine even more important at the time of this pandemic for survive better. At this time everyone should add good medicine in their daily life. Good medicine is essential for each and everyone for living healthy, add good medicine in your daily life you feel better than before and you look healthy, energetic and free of anxiety that’s why good medicine is essential.
Good medicine includes choosing to:
• Go to bed early and rise early
( If mood is not good after getting up in the morning it means our full day is a waste. For a good mood
in the morning it is necessary to sleep properly in the night and be happy in the morning i.e., Early to Bed and Early to Rise gives you every possible positive result.)
• Eat foods that agree with your digestion
(Eating is not only one of the great pleasure in life its also essential to your health and well- being. The foods you eat nourish your body, providing energy and enhancing the function of all your vital organs.
That’s why it’s important to maintain a healthy digestive system by consuming the right foods and adopting sensible eating habits.)
• Remove Foods that make you feel bloated uncomfortable, sluggish, tired, shaky, or revved up
• Remove drink that affect how you feel, for example: Coffee, alcohol, energy drink or soft drinks • Be caring and gentle with your body
• Be loving and honest with yourself
• Have supportive and healthy relationships
• Deal with your issues and emotional patterns
• Ask for help and support when you need it
• Have healing sessions
When we meditate, we inject far-reaching and long-lasting benefits into our lives: We lower our stress levels, we get to know our pain, we connect better, we improve our focus, and we're kinder to ourselves.
• Be present and connected with yourself and the task at hand • Exercise in a way that is supportive of your body
Exercise involves engaging in physical activity and increasing the heart rate beyond resting levels. It is an important part of preserving physical and mental health. Whether people engage in light exercise, such as going for a walk, or high intensity activities, for example, uphill cycling or weight training, regular exercise provides a huge range of benefits for the body and mind.
Taking part in exercise of any intensity every day is essential for preventing a range of diseases and other health issues.
• Types and benefits
• People divide exercise into three broad categories: • aerobic
• agility training
• Aerobic exercise aims to improve how the body uses oxygen. Most aerobic exercise takes place at average levels of intensity over longer periods.
• An aerobic exercise session involves warming up, exercising for at least 20 minutes, and then cooling down. Aerobic exercise mostly uses large muscle groups.
• Aerobic exercise provides the following benefits:
• improves muscle strength in the lungs, heart, and whole body
• lowers blood pressure
• improves circulation and blood flow in the muscles
• increases the red blood cell count to enhance oxygen transportation
• reduces the risk of diabetes, stroke, and cardiovascular disease (CVD)
• improves life expectancy and symptoms for people with coronary artery diseases
• stimulates bone growth and reduces the risk of osteoporosis when at high intensity
• enhances stamina by increasing the body’s ability to store energy molecules, such as fats and carbohydrates, within muscle
Anaerobic exercise does not use oxygen for energy. People use this type of exercise to build power, strength, and muscle mass. These exercises are high-intensity activities that should last no longer than around 2 minutes. Anaerobic exercises include: weightlifting
intensive and fast skipping with a rope interval training
any rapid burst of intense activity
• Agility training aims to improve a person’s ability to maintain control while speeding up, slowing down, and changing direction.
• In tennis, for example, agility training helps a player maintain control over their court positioning through good recovery after
• People who take part in sports that heavily rely on positioning, coordination, speed, and balance need to engage in agility training regularly.
• The following sports are examples of ones that require agility:
• American football
• martial arts
• Stretching and flexibility
Yoga can help improve a person’s flexibility and relieve stress.
Some exercises combine stretching, muscle conditioning, and balance training. A popular and effective example is yoga.
Yoga movements improve balance, flexibility, posture, and circulation.
Good medicine is about you caring for you in every moment of every day by day making choices that allow you snd your body to be vital, healthy and harmonious.
It is about you living your life so that it becomes the medicine that keeps your body healthy on every level.
“The best form of healing is to choose a loving way to live.”