1. Testosterone Injections- Because Testosterone is produced naturally in the body, they start thinking that external sources of testosterone will add to their body’s production.
Fact – Using any hormone sources externally will result in the shutting down of body’s natural production of that very hormone. Once shut down, the body can take a really long time to return to its natural production ability and that too it’s older efficiency is never guaranteed.
2. Oral Tablets Aren’t Steroids- This myth has made many youngsters pop Dianobal (Methandrostenolone) which is the most common oral drug in circulation. They think these steroids are multi-vitamins!
Fact – Anabolic Steroids are available in different forms in pharmacies in the form of injections, oral tablets and even in the form of creams and gels. An oral tablet can certainly be a steroid.
3. Very Short Steroid Cycles Will Be Completely Safe- Run it for 4 weeks and get off the cycle for about 1 month and start again. Bullshit!
Fact – Whether you do it for 4 weeks or 4 months, you have already messed up your body’s normal hormonal profile. So, don’t assume you will just try steroids and stop early in order to save yourself. Obviously, the longer the usage, the more are the chances of a bad side effect but that doesn`t make short cycles completely safe. (You have to stick to a minimum period to see significant changes.)
4. I Will Do Just One Steroid Cycle To Get The Gains And Stop!
Fact – Did you stop at one bottle of beer? Did you stop after your first cigarette? It’s the same case with roids. The unexpected results these drugs produce are addictive. You will never stop at one cycle. Period! You will always want to look bigger and stay shredded. Sadly though, that’s not possible naturally unless you have been training for over a decade with solid nutrition on the side. If you are not a professional, you will get hooked to looking a certain way and that, my friend, will cost you.
5. A Lower Dosage Will Be Safe
Fact – First off- very low dosages are good for nothing. Secondly, you will have to hit above average or even moderately high dosages to see drastic changes. So, stop thinking that small doses will work wonders and you won’t get any side effects.
(Source : Online Post)